Saturday, June 9, 2012

Something beautiful

Something amazing and beautiful happened today :)


My oldest brother, Kyle married a lovely young woman named Shannon. It was an extremely emotional day as he is the first of nine children to get married and even now I'm having difficulty believing that he is actually married. 
They have been such an inspiration to me. I do not know Shannon very well but I'm sure that will change :) but in the months before they were married I seen Kyle become an amazing Christian man. He truly wanted to be able to love Shannon better and he knew the way to do that was through loving their Savior more. I loved seeing them together! They looked for opportunities to serve one another. It was incredible! It really encouraged me in relationships and in my walk with God :) 
I'm so happy for them :) 
I'll post pictures of the wedding later :)
Karis






1 comment:

  1. It was such a beautiful wedding!! they are just adorable! :)
    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog :) and even more for leaving a comment! Have a fabulous day and be blessed :)